At Tradeo.com, we recognize that privacy is important. This Policy applies to all of the services and products offered by Tradeo or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies (collectively, Tradeo's “Services”) and covers how personal and other information that Tradeo collects and receives, including information related to use of the Services, is treated.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us at: privacypolicy@Tradeo.com
Hogg Capital Investments Limited/Tradeo collects personally identifiable information on certain areas of the Website when users register, request publications or other information. The personally identifiable information collected may consist of a unique access ID, company or, titles, and contact information, such as names, mailing addresses, e-mail addresses, and telephone and fax numbers. Hogg Capital Investments Limited/Tradeo uses your personally identifiable information to fulfill your requests for publications or other information, to process your requests to participate in conferences and events, and to evaluate any job applications or other employment-related inquiries that you may submit. Hogg Capital Investments Limited/Tradeo also uses personally identifiable information to perform statistical analyses of user behavior in order to measure interest in specific areas and articles posted on our Site. The e-mail addresses provided at registration allow us to send e-mail to individuals based on the areas of interest that they indicate during the registration process. If you do not wish to receive e-mailed advance notice of articles, simply notify us at support@Tradeo.com.
Hogg Capital Investments Limited/Tradeo shall not intentionally disclose (and shall take commercially reasonable steps to prevent the accidental disclosure of) your personally identifiable information to third parties (i.e., persons or entities that are not affiliates of Hogg Capital Investments Limited/Tradeo), whether for such third parties or marketing purposes or otherwise, subject only to the following five exceptions:
1) Hogg Capital Investments Limited/Tradeo may disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties as required or permitted by the laws, rules, and regulations of applicable jurisdictions;
2) Hogg Capital Investments Limited/Tradeo may disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties who deliver information from us to you for the purpose of performing such delivery;
3) Hogg Capital Investments Limited/Tradeo may disclose your personally identifiable information if, in connection with submitting the information, you consent to such disclosure;
4) Hogg Capital Investments Limited/Tradeo may disclose contact information for you in response to inquiries by bona-fide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information you have posted on the Site or otherwise provided to us;
5) If Hogg Capital Investments Limited/Tradeo and/or any of its affiliates merges with or sells substantially all of its assets or a majority of its equity to a third party, information collected may be disclosed to and owned by the merged entity or third party.
You may access, correct, update, and/or delete any personally identifiable information that you submitted to us. Notify us at support@Tradeo.com
Hogg Capital Investments Limited/Tradeo has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized Hogg Capital Investments Limited/Tradeo personnel are provided access to personally identifiable information, and these employees are required to treat this information as confidential. Despite these precautions, Hogg Capital Investments Limited/Tradeo cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your personally identifiable information.
Hogg Capital Investments Limited/Tradeo understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an on-line environment. The Site is not intentionally designed for or directed at children 18 years of age or younger, and Hogg Capital Investments Limited/Tradeo will not intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 18.